PTC and PTR

Posted by MarunePrince | 9:55 PM | | 0 comments »

So I registered to many sites and I keep my hopes up that my clicking effort would be paid off. One of my earliest ptc is Ayaemails. It pays through paypal and the pay out is in cents. What I liked about it is that you can click multiple ads all at the same time and I recently just discovered to increase my earnings by reading emails (which I did not bother earlier). It was fun. I requested my first pay out and after two days I received it. Geez, I was a bit happy that these cent paying sites really pays unlike PTC that would either turn out to be a scam just when you reach your pay out amount. I quickly searched for more similar sites and came to realize that these are called Paid to Read (PTR) sites which has a few difference from ptc. So as of the moment I am cutting down on ptc and would be retaining those instant and trusted paying ones and give a little focus on PTR. Although the pay out is small but hey you can reach it in about a week and have four pay outs in one month and if you are in a couple of sites you can earn nearly $10.00 per month into your paypal account.

I am planning to have my own registered domain which would cost about $10.00 per year and I can attain that with my earnings with PTR.

I also am doing research about HYIP and as what they call it I'm doing my "diligence" on my part to make it profitable for me. Target investment date is January 2009.

0 comments