Tips in choosing a PTC site to invest time

Posted by MarunePrince | 11:18 AM | 1 comments »

PTC sites have emerged to be a good way of earning money in the internet.
Sad to say it is also the same for scam sites. With my exposure with it in the past few days I took notes on sites that I will dedicate on.

Scam Alert: WATCH OUT FOR THIS!


1. A new PTC site emerged with a reasonable pay out, appealing number of ads to click and good income on downline with referral clicks.

2. For the first 3 weeks the site would actively pay members who had reach their payout amount and would be given praises for being a legit site on their personal forum and other paid forums.

3. Have accumulated a number of over 50,000 members within a few weeks upon opening.

4. Would offer a discount for upgrading on premium memberships and sale on referrals. Under the claim of a month anniversary.

5. Payments are being delayed with excuses of having a lot of members requesting pay.

6. After a referral sale has been closed (meaning a lot of earnings on referral sales for the site) a sudden change in payout system.

7. Site becomes down or inaccessible from time to time and administrators would claim being under DDOS attacks or being attacked by hackers.

8. Admins becomes unreasonable with complaining members and resolves it with deleting their accounts or Admin would at first report of being sick and slowly abandon the site.

This a rough pattern on scam sites that I have seen so far. And when I see something like this I will cease clicking on that site.

Recommended Readings:
http://ptcwatch.blogspot.com
Paid to post forums

1 comments

  1. poohgal // September 17, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

    Hi there,

    thanks for visiting my blog. Nope I did not buy any referrals from IsabelNMarco. I heard that they sell bot referrals and many members are happy with their referrals. You may wish to give it a try. The only PTC I invest in is NeoBux. I rent referrals. The results is alright. Not spectacular but at least I didn't make a loss.

    Hope this helps.

    poohgal