247bux update

Posted by MarunePrince | 6:47 AM | | 0 comments »

Previously the payment method was request cash out and post a request in their forum. I did that a couple of days ago. I checked their forum the other day and I was surprised that my post was erased. The same with all the rest of the standard members post. Now an update from their Admin

"
Standard Members no need to post anymore just read here!!

Postby admin on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 pm
Dear, members

I know your are lazy to post and wait wait wait, i'm lazy too. Now you no need to post anymore just request cashout and wait for paid.

Somebody can not be paid and denied, if you like that please read in our TOS here.

5) Payments are made via PayPal and AlertPay no other payment method is being used at this time.
You must manually request for payment to be processed and for premium member it will be issued within 24hr
and free member it will be issued within 1-15 business days.
You must accumulate at least $1 before payment will be issued.
Cash out will made via PayPal only.
Only China Premium members and have a verified PayPal account can be paid!
(If you are chinese member but register in other country when you request payout you will be banned)

I pay by queue, if you just request cash out you must wait for queue.

And i will delete all of post in here but we will use this forum for post some problem about standard request payment.

Do not post to ask about your payment if your request not over 15 business days

Regards,

INDY"


So I made my cash out again today is October 8 and if I'm not paid for over 15 days well I might list this site as a scam for me.

0 comments