Few ways not be scammed by ptc

Posted by MarunePrince | 2:04 AM | 0 comments »

Are you new to the PTC industry?
Are you curious about what sites are paying and what are scams?
Are you trying out sites which appears to be promising?

Guess what? I too am curious about these things. I am a newbie but I dedicate on this things. Before, I got knowledge about ptc sites in paid forums which I am active in and join ones which has a lot of positive feed backsAvoid ptc sca and payment proofs. But this is still not enough to avoid scams. I did these but sad to say I was in a few scam sites which is kinda irritating on my part that I wasted my time with them.

I read on a forum about some things to consider in reducing the chance to be scammed.

"Follow them closely, they are very accurate and will help you in the long run.

1. Don’t Join Non-Customized Sites
2. Don’t Join Sites Of Past Scammers
3. Don’t Purchase Anything <– Important!
4. Don’t Use Sites Without Support/Forums

Hope this helps those looking to invest/join in sites.
If you follow these rules religiously you will never be scammed, ever. "


Information source: Bux.bg forum

At a glance I can feel that there is truth to it. So within this month I will evaluate the ptc sites I'm in and quit on not promising ones.

0 comments