So a few days ago isabel marco money maker has announce to only pay premium members on the grounds of that most complaints and cheaters are standard member. Word on several forums is that they are in a financial crisis and are trying to stay on as much as possible. So I invested on 5 referrals on this site and thats why I keep clicking even thoguh its not profitable for standard users. I clicked 10 ads and I was annoyed aside from the 3 random cheat checker there were 5 linkbucks configured ads. So what does that mean? Link bucks makes them earn money. And in my opinion they are desperate to earn some cash for themselves? Other opinions I read is that its not long until this site will turn out to be a scam soon after they earned some reasonable amount of money from this site. I am now discouraged to waste my time and invest in any ptc.

0 comments