Something about Neobux

Posted by MarunePrince | 11:14 AM | | 0 comments »

I'm a standard member of neobux. I like their instant payment system. I have 20 rented referrals. Up until three days ago my first 10 referrals are about to expire so I transferred $1 from my own balance into my renting balance. Now after that day every time I log in my renting balance is being deducted with a couple of cents. Now from $1 to $0.79 cents and that's a big deal for me. It would take about 12 days of own clicks for me to get back the lost cents. Why is it so? At first I did not bother about it and thought that it might be a bug or a glitch in the system but (and I read their tos and it did not mention anything about it). Until today I couldn't stand it. So I went into their forum and checked some of the reported bugs. The reason behind it is that you have your autopay enabled. @#$%#@ 3 days of autopay on made me lose 12 days of own clicked cents! Now I need to wait a couple of days more to rent my next 10 referrals! And my 20 rented referals only has an average of 2.** clicks. Which I find neobux to be a not profitable ptc program for standard members.

0 comments