Taking PTC Offers

Posted by MarunePrince | 1:38 AM | 0 comments »

Getting active referrals is something I don't invest much time in. In two of my ptc sites I invested in either buying or renting a few referrals. Why I don't invest much time in it? Because almost all the people I encounter are like me. Looking for referrals to hasten the reach of the pay out amount. During my stay in one of the forums that I use as my refernce in I met this guy who post ptc offers in his blog and he will give you cash incentives if you sign up under him and reach 100 clicks.

His Offers:
85-100% referral earnings back every time you reach 100 clicks.
He will pay you the incentives and no need to wait for him to reach cash out.
But it is important that you talk to him first before taking his offer. He's about to erase a few offers that are not paying him and to avoid any misunderstanding.

This guy is VERY selective with the ptc site he offers in. He has set a certain standard and is knowledgeable about the paying status of any ptc sites I asked him.
Well, this saves me a lot of time wasting on ptc scams. He's nice and friendly. I prefer taking more offers from him. Aside from getting a cash incentive before reaching your cash out. You are possibly in a paying site so the cash incentive is an addition to your earnings.

He has his yahoo messenger id posted in his blog and you may contact him if your interested. Currently I took three offers from him as I am already in most of the sites he offers and wish I could have encountered him earlier. I got my first 85% cash bonus from him today! Aside from that I am halfway from reaching my cash out from the site.

Here's my proof of payment that I received from him ( I chose to receive my payment thru Liberty reserve)


Visit his blog Click Here or just go over my blogroll and click "Hendra Sudiro's Offer"

I strongly recommend taking offers from him.

0 comments