Gigalido Autosurf

Posted by MarunePrince | 6:56 AM | | 0 comments »



When I saw this site it reminds me of Megalido.
They use the 12x12 formula (like Megalido) which is 12% daily for 12 days.
They minimum investment package is $5.00 and they support four payment processors. Which are Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay and Strict Pay.

Here's a Whois checkup on the site. Looking at the expiration (04-Nov-2010) of the domain. I can say that the admin plans to stay.

Sadly, Alertpay is not yet supported. But hopefully the Admin would add it. Many members and small investors find security with Alertpay. So I mentioned it reminded me of Megalido (Which as of now is what? Going down the drain). Gigalido appears to have the potential to surpass the success of Megalido and on the optimistic view, would last longer.

I'll be watching this program, reviews and forum feedbacks. And will probably one of the happy investors soon!

0 comments