Simplybux Update

Posted by MarunePrince | 11:42 PM | | 1 comments »


I'm dissapointed in this site. I am nearing cash out and when I opened my email today I receive an update from them.

"Dear Users,

We wouldn't like to make a difference between Asian honest members and members from other country, and due to a huge of e-mails / day from members from Asia, the SimplyBux.com team decided, that we pay only upgraded users from November 3, 2008...

Now we install new premium script, you can buy 1 month ($5), 3 month ($13), 6 month ($24), and 1 year ($35) premium membership.

We hope you are understand our decision and be a honest member of our site.



*** This message automatically send to 5900 users! ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL! ***

*** IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND US A SUPPORT TICKET! ***"


I'm from Asia and requiring to upgrade to request payment is not in my favor. It is simply showing that they are running out of money. Most people that joins these programs are from Asia as the US dollar has high value in most Asian countries. They should have done this from the day they started their site.

1 comments

  1. Saci // November 7, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

    In this email they mention Asian members but the new rule applies to all members. I'm from Hungary but I won't get paid either. I'm sure the site will close down soon.