Latest payment proof

Posted by MarunePrince | 7:25 AM | | 0 comments »


A few ptc programs paid me recently. I was busy so I haven't got the time to post them.

First with Incentria and Clicksia. Both of these programs are using aurora scripts and has very low rates. I continued clicking because they are well known to be sustainable and paying!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next is Moneyclicks.info. Who could have thought that this program would be apying. They went offline for a few days and then I just logged in and withdrawed the remaining balance I had in my account. This encouraged me to click there.
Photobucket

Another from Neobux. The only trusted site left for ptc. With the recent event with buxout and sandraclicks I decided to withdraw my money rather than wait for it to increase. You never know when this sites go offline and gone.
Photobucket

Lastly is from GlobalEarntalk. A paid to post forum where I usually hang out when I am online. Paid me in my LR account just within 24 hours.
Photobucket

These are small figures but made me happy this holiday.

0 comments