Over a week ago I was disappointed to see this site go to bot being found by my browser. I simply came to like it so much that I was able to reach their payout within a week even thought their click rate is low. I moved on seeing a good paying site close. Just the other day, I was talking to one of my downline that it came back! I was so happy. But I am wondering if they are still paying. Some could not find their account and simply made one but mine was still active with a balanmce of $1.00. I cashed out that amount today and see if they are still paying or not. I'll post my payments proof again if they are still paying.

Some changes,
Click rate: $0.0005 (before $0.001)
Still has lots of ads to click (99 ads)
And we can still click multiple ads at the same time.

1 comments

  1. Shiro // December 13, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

    Hi admin,

    Would you like to exchange link with my blog? The more we exchange the link. the more visitors we have. Please let me know if you like to exchange. Thank you

    Earn extra money online