Photobucket


I received this payment from Global Earn Talk (GET) last January 1st, this time I requested it through Perfect Money and I get 5% more. Paid within 24 hours. I am presently a moderator there. It kept most of my time online which is why my blogs haven't been updated much for a while. Good news from it. They have increased the post rate in some of the sections ans somehow this made some of the inactive members go back. A couple more days then maybe I will be stuck there giving infractions.

GET is a good and paying forum. They process payments every 24 hours. No increase in pay out amount. It still remains in 50 GET$ for LR and PM then 100 GET$ for PAypal. I would recommend anyone to join this forum. You can request payment everyday if you like as long as you have reached the amount and your posts are relevant to the topic discussion. And read the rules carefully. We have low tolerance for spam.

0 comments