Liberty reserve issues

Posted by MarunePrince | 1:58 AM | , , | 0 comments »

Liberty reserve a very popular payment processor in the HYIP industry in which all payments and transactions are final. It has replaced e-gold when they had problems. Now it has been offline for over a day and when I check forums all hyip threads have no new posts. On a regular day it used to be filled with new posts about people's payments using LR. many are worried that LR may not be having a "small problem" with their API. I can't access their develoment forum and it takes to long to respond says my browser. I am a lillte worried. It would be a shame if this would turn out to be the end of LR. Although many people in talkgold keeps high hopes of it coming back online on Monday. Giving the consideration that it has a lot of reasons not to close down (like traffic and daily transactions) I cling to this hope that everything would turn out ok. But everything online has risks and that now worries me. All the best for LR. I hope to see it running smoothly online again on Monday.

0 comments