ClixMx is down?

Posted by MarunePrince | 11:34 AM | | 0 comments »

Lately ad count in clixmx has been fewer. From the average 8 ads to 4 ads. When I logged in today the sites is taking too long to respond I kept logging in from time to time and still I got the same response

"Network Timeout

The server at www.clixmx.com is taking too long to respond."


I'm a bit worried about this site. For months it has proven it self to be one of the dependable and paying bux scripted site. But now that they have fewer ads it could mean that they are losing advertisers and with less advertiser it could lead to reduced cash flow. Which is one big factor in sustaining a ptc program. I wish I am wrong. Last time they were under ddos attack and now their server is taking too long to respond. It gives me negative future indication about the existence of this site.

0 comments