Are you always online? Hooked with blogging and clicking and surfing? Or maybe like me who is finding ways to earn and joining ptc's? It has come to my attention that my health or our health is compromised in doing so.

I wake up, take a bath and go directly to my computer. I often miss out meals and eat heavily when I remember so or eat a lot of junk foods, soft drinks now serves as my water and smoke a few sticks of cigarettes more than my usual consumption. I also don't have a good sleeping schedule. I usually go online for 12-30 hours straight and when I wake up I feel weak. The sedimentary set up of just sitting all day facing your computer is neither good for your health and thus, I have compromised my health in doing so. Yesterday I had a chance to go outside and I notice that my cardiovascular health is very poor. I easily get tired and sweats a lot on a little activity. As a student nurse I poorly apply my knowledge and understanding of the proper ways of maintaining good health. I may be young as of the moment and my body may be able to handle it for now but thinking a little advance on the future I might get sick easily.

It's not too late to correct this. So I need to manage my time to do daily work out, eat on time, drink plenty of water. Minimize drinking soft drinks and smoking cigarettes. Sleep on the appropriate time and I would be doing myself a big favor in the long rum as health is concerned.

I am aware that I'm not the only one in this so fellow bloggers and people who are mostly online all the time let's do ourselves a favor and pay attention to our health. Getting sick nowadays is not a wonderful thing to happen to us.

0 comments