Earn by selling your signiture space

Posted by MarunePrince | 1:36 PM | | 0 comments »

I was chatting with my upline yesterday. And the usual conversation we have, I kept asking him questions about the paying status of several ptc sites I'm in. He is also a member of a forum that I rarely post in. Then I mentioned to him why is his signature not redirecting to his blog? That bothered me because I would usually see people promoting their blog links in there (rather it was something about forex which he does not invest in). He told me that he has leased his signature for $5/ 2 weeks. I was amazed of this opportunity. I never have taught that you can sell your signature space to promote someone else's program or website. I asked him for more details about it. He gave me a url to a forum where a section for leasing a signature space was posted. I was interested so much I immediately went to the site. And I found these details....

Thread Section: Buy/Sell Signatures

(Selling a signature offer)
"These are the forums I am on:
Ibux.ca forum: I am a moderator there and VERY active
bux.to forum: I am less active than at IBux.ca, but I go there daily
crobux.com : I post 5-6 posts there every day
ptctalk.com: not so active any more, but I could become active
this forum: I joined this evening, and I have decent posts already

Price is negotiable, PM me"

(Bying a signature offer)
"I will pay every 2 weeks

Here is The price

300 - 1000 post = $2/ 2 weeks
1000 - 2000 post = $3/ 2 weeks
2000 - 3000 post = $4/ 2 weeks
3000- 4000 post = $5/ 2 weeks
4000 - 10000 post = $6/ 2 weeks

Rules

1. I accept only active users, minimum 3 post/day. i will check it everyday
2. forum need to have 50000 posts minimum
3 You can put my link on the top or second of your signature
4. if your forum allow banner. i'll give you extra $0.5. pm me for the banner

PM me your userlink on the forums if you want to join"

In selling your signature space, you basically need to be a member of several forums and post daily and may have a considerable amount of post already before making the offer. Something like over 1000 posts for you to have a price. And if your taking an advertisers offer they are very picky and have a bit high of a requirement. Back to me and my upline's conversation. I was dismayed that evaluating my own forum posting performance I could not take a good offer for my signature space. Nevertheless another earning opportunity is added to my list. And I'm encouraged to go over to the forums I'm in and make a decent post count for future opportunities in selling signature space.

If you are a active forum poster either a paid forum or not as long as the community is getting high traffic from its members. Have a decent number of post and posts atleast 5 post a day. Well this opportunity is for you! There are many forums out there that have "buy/sell signature space" sectionhs and try going over that and make an extra income.

0 comments