October 19, 2008 PTC Update

Posted by MarunePrince | 4:37 AM | | 1 comments »

Insanebux (scam) - website is no longer accessible as you will see a different page stating that the "insanebux.com this domain has just been registered." It may or may not return and thus I now consider it a scam. But will be changed once they return and make payments.

ClixMx(problematic) - Finally after days of being offline it went online today with a new appearance. But problematic at the moment. I can't log into my account and it says my username is invalid. Thus the problem is presented in their forum. I am waiting for them to fix this.

247bux (very problematic)- I am highly suspicious now of this site. I will wait for 3 days more to receive my verification email and if not. I moving this to my scam list.

Feelbux (watchlist) - Page is taking too long to load and thus gives your browser a "page error" response. One day ago I can't find the site which I moved it to my scam list and after that day it was online again. I'm putting this in my blacklist.

MassivePTC - the problem with several ads that needs to be re-clicked after clicking are not being fix. Could the admin be so busy? Or planning to abandon the site? I'm Searching for latest proof of payments from other members. Will be added to my blacklist.

Traffic2coins - number of ads is very unstable, at times you get 7 or 5 and worst is only two ads to click. Low pay out but not recommended. One of the ads does not get credited as it always show an "x" mark after the timer goes off.

Isabelmarco - heightened scam alert although payment proofs are shown in their site. Every member are afraid to invest in it. But time will tell if they are still reliable. But investing in it not recommended.

Asianbux - One of their ads in not credited. Still few members are in this site.

Tumoney - a new site that has launched with $1 dollar minimum pay out and pays instantly. I have seen this advertised in forums and ptc sites I'm in. But reading their FAQs does not encourage me to join. They only pay VIP members and I don't think its worth it if you don't have a lot of referrals.

Uniclix - my upline is planning to remove this site from his offers. It has no payment proofs posted for the month of October. It seems its paying status is over. Added to my blacklist.

1 comments

  1. poohgal // October 23, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

    Congrats on reaching payout in Osobux.. but please do take note that since you are from Asia.. you need to upgrade to be paid..

    Premium Membership:
    2 weeks Premium $7
    1 Month Premium $12
    3 Months Premium $30
    6 Months Premium $49

    For me, I upgrade for 1 month. If the site continues paying, then I'll upgrade for another month.

    So far, this site is still paying.. and they pay Premium members within 24 hours.

    poohgal