Isabel Marco and its reputation

Posted by MarunePrince | 1:20 AM | | 0 comments »

So it was a big turn down for standard members with the new policy implemented by IM. Is it really going down? Will soon turn out to be a scam? Many post in several forums I'm in are about disappointing opinions by many members. It may show to be in financial shortage of money and might turn out like bux.to who pays up to 9 months.

I'm giving this site 50-50 on trust and scam.
Here's my explanation and an amateur analysis.

How many sites/programs does IM have or own?
► Aside from IsabelMarco Money Maker, they also own IM Piggy, IM friends,MOB battle, Pimp battle and more maybe that I do not know of.

What does it have to do with IM if they turn into a scam?
► What's IM is upholding right now is their reputation. Because if one of their owned site turned into a scam the other sites will loose supporters and I believe it is a BIG DEAL for them. And word about a site being a scam is like lighting in the PTC industry.

Has it paid premium members lately inline with their new policy?
► Yes, you can see proofs of payments on their site. And the payment proofs are dated recently.

Does that matter?
► Ofcourse! It shows that they are still a paying site and may not turn out like bux.to

So after having these things in mind I still click at IM, I believe that they are struggling to keep up their "trusted ptc" reputation as the future of other sites they own are at stake if they close one of their program to be labeled as scam. Once I reached a considerable amount for me. I will upgrade and request cash out.
I will update this situation from time to time regarding their proof of payment and paying status.

0 comments