About this Blog

Posted by MarunePrince | 12:57 PM | | 0 comments »


INET CLICK

Is a blog which was intended to search for possible online earning opportunities with the internet, and keep track of the earning opportunities I'm in. As you can see it has posts mainly about paid to click, get paid to, paid to read, autosurfs, paid to post forum and hyip programs that I encountered. As time went by I encountered people which were doing the same thing like me so I got hooked up with monitoring the sites I'm in, putting regular entries regarding the paying and current status of the programs. I have included useful blogs on my blog list to help me broaden my scope and more shall be enlisted.

Earn online with: Paid to Read, Get Paid to, Paid to,Click, Autosurf, Hyips, Blacklisted, Scam Listed sites. And other ways such as selling your signature space for active posters in paid forums.

Recommended ptc blogs: blogearner, ptcwatch, pinoy money online, best paid to click for asians, online business, best ptc sites


0 comments