October 18, 2008 PTC Updates

Posted by MarunePrince | 8:21 AM | | 0 comments »

ClixMx - Still offline. They had fewer ads (from 8 to 4 ads) before they claimed to be blocked by cheaters. Temporarily moved into my scam list and site status will be updated.
Netcashbux - Still offline under serious script upgrade. I managed to get an upgraded membershp during their pre-launch period but I had less than 10 ads to click and befoer they went offline I only got 5 ads to click. Also temporarily moved into my blacklist.
Arabux - Still offline and am doubtful if they ever return. Moved to my blacklist.
Osobux - Yesterday I had fewer ads to click and today I was happy to see 14 ads! Sadly you can't click them because of a timer problem which does not load. Problem has been posted by other members in their forum and awaiting for their action.
247bux - Moved to my blacklist! I still have not received any email verification and I can't log in. I requested cash out of 1 dollar early this month and I have not received anything and they claim to post complaints after 7 days that you have not received you payment.
Nerobux - Blacklisted. You can log in well but the loading of the "view ads" option is taking VERY long.
MassivePTC - more than 5 ads needs to be re-clicked after you refresh the page after clicking everything.
Traffic2coins - althought the minimum pay out is low. Its quitedifficult to reach their pay out as the ads are constantly dropping in number. When I joined there were seven ads, 3 days ago five ads, this morning 2 ads. I'm going to move it to my blacklist once it has no ads. And one of the ads are not credited every visit.

0 comments