Idocs Guide to HTML

Summary:

Global Earn Talk (GET) is a paid forum with a pay out of $0.50 cents. It only supports Altergold which is a new payment processor. Only selected sections are paid such as the introduction section, earn from the net threads which includes GPT, PTR, PTC, autosurfs and hyip discussions. Inter forum currency is called $GET ($GET1 = $0.01) and you can request cash out once you reach $GET50 which is equivalent to 50 post or replies in paid sections. Their posting rates are $GET3 per thread started and $GET1 per posted reply. Once you request pay out you will be paid after two days directly in your altergold account.

Comments:

I have been paid two times by this site and it is the FIRST that paid me when I started my earning ventures with the internet. Take note about their rules as I was deducted a few cents when I was paid due to similar post content or duplicate post.It's a good place to have some referrals if your in ptc. Because once your the thread starter your referral url is the only url allowed to be posted in the thread. I wish they support another payment processor like liberty reserve, alertpay or paypal. If you have an altergold account then I recommend you join this forum


Payment Proof:

0 comments