GET now pays thru LR

Posted by MarunePrince | 7:09 AM | | 0 comments »


Idocs Guide to HTML


Before, Global Earn talk's payment processor is Altergold. But since Altergold is closed. They search for a new one. And it took them over a week to decide what to use. A few discussions about it lead to the following choices: Paypal, Alertpay and Liberty Reserve. I posted my favor to liberty reserve because it is widely accepted in many autosurf and hyip. So today when I was sorting out my email, I receive the announcement about Liberty reserve being the new payment processor! And that's great!

They have the same cash out amount of $0.50 cents. Only an additional charge of 10%. So if you cash out at $0.50 you will receive $0.45 in your LR account.

If you like to share your opinions regarding your experiences or update the community about the latest news and likes to post. I encourage you to join Global Earn Talk!

To register: Click Here

0 comments