Megalido Admin Impostor!!!

Posted by MarunePrince | 2:47 AM | 0 comments »

WARNING!!!!!

The legitimate email:


Impostors or posing to be:


I recently received 2 fraudelent mails in my email account which is from what is saying to be "Mega Lido Admin". It is introducing a site called euromillionbux.com. I did not check out the site because it was being promoted by what I believe to be an impostor using Megalido's admin mail name. I want to warn fellow investors in Megalido about this email if you receive it. Don't be mislead in understanding it as the actual Megalido Admin as the email is very different.

Here's the usual newsletter I receive email:



And Here's the other two emails:



With much success of Megalido to be the number one trusted and paying autosurf program. I am not surprised that other people (scammers) are taking advantage of it's name (to scam others). (I'm calling the promoted program scam because they are promoted by impostors, what would you guys think?)

0 comments