Megalido Update 11-17-2008

Posted by MarunePrince | 3:32 AM | | 0 comments »



I guess all members should have read this update yesterday. But I was busy and I just sorted out my email. So Michael's Alertpay Account is frozen huh? Serves him right! People no longer trust this site. Expired upgrades are automatically re-invested in the new plan and investors are unhappy can you blame us? Cheers for that person who first made the Alertpay dispute! I just sent mine a couple of minutes ago. And Since Michael's funds are frozen then there is a High chance for us to get back our money.

Is anyone also wondering why the upgrades are being automatically reinvested to the new plan? I don't know either. But I read in talkgold that he is making us surf longer so he won't have a problem with advertisers and then after that VIOLA he's gone!

Now, I wonder who would be the DIE HARD supporter to help Michael fund HIS NEW ALERTPAY account?

0 comments