December

Posted by MarunePrince | 5:13 AM | | 0 comments »


I haven't posted anything much lately (My damn computer is broken at home!!)
But I've been using the internet cafe's nearby for my clicking and surfing routines. It's just that I can't stay till dawn. Bummer. Anyway, with the paid click sites I'm in. I only narrowed my clicking to less than 10 sites which I believe to be worth it. And With the autosurf sites, not investing! Have some bucks in megalido. Frogress and Gigalido are a bit problematic. And hopefully by January next year I find a good program to invest money in. I'm looking forward with Aggero, since it became a private program, less delayed of payments will be expected. But investing this season is what's keeping me from doing it. I already have much to worry about with school and I don't want to add more disappointments to myself like what happened with Megalido. And as everyone is looking forward their holiday, I too want to enjoy it. Just clicking, surfing and no investments.

0 comments